A run-up jet blast deflector is utilized by airlines, MRO operations, and aircraft manufacturers when high-power engine run–ups need to be performed safely. Both heavy-duty and aerodynamically efficient, BDI’s range of run-up deflectors is available for all aircraft types.
BDI’s design team carefully studies each project to determine the optimal deflector type and configuration. When run-up noise is a factor, BDI can offer ground run-up enclosure (GRE) technology, which combines an aerodynamically-shaped jet blast deflector with noise-absorptive acoustic walls.
- Designs available for all aircraft & engine types
- Optimal aerodynamic performance
- Configurations adapted to project requirements
- Heavy-duty anchoring system
- Rapid installation
- Lasting durability
- No site welding or field fabrication required
- Outstanding corrosion protection