RUN-UP Management SYSTEM
Access to run-up data is critical for both airport staff and users of GRE facilities. BDI’s run-up management system (RMS) is a cutting edge solution FOR BDI FACILITIES that automatically captures run-up data and provides users with real time weather information.
- Illuminated sign on GRE wall that displays local wind conditions
- State-of-the-art instruments for high-quality weather observations at the GRE site
- Data logging system that automatically archives details for each run-up event (photo, time, duration, weather conditions, etc.)
- Webpage for airport staff to monitor GRE activity via a CCTV camera, as well as real-time wind conditions and sound levels at the GRE site
- Cloud-based scheduling tool for GRE users
- Cloud-based reporting tool that allows GRE users to easily complete run-up reports and submit to airport staff